Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today

Double Wow!!
Woke up this morning to a phone call from a radio station in Toronto (too sleepy to remember what it was called) wanting to interview us live this morning! In about an hour we will share our story again.
It has been very interesting to read everyone's comments - both on the blog and in The Star. Some supportive, some not so much - lol. I don't know if it is because I am getting closer to 40 years old, but the nay-sayers don't bother me at all and I am able to take them either with a grain of salt or as constructive criticism. We know what our true intentions are, and I don't mean to sound glib... but that is all that matters. :)
Well, since I started writing this, a second radio station - CKGL 570 Gary Doyle show in Kitchener just called for a live interview in about two hours!! What a snowball effect.
I will keep you updated as the day progresses. Thank you so much for checking in with us!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica - I couldn't be more proud and pleased. Initiating the dialogue alone is priceless. You've always been great in asking the questions and raising your own and our awareness as to what is really important in our lives and you've got the greatest family in the world to work with! Love you so much - Mom

    ReplyDelete