Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Days of Giving

This site trickled onto my facebook newsfeed - and although it is a small departure from our 'nothing new, nothing wasted' challenge, it shares the same backbone - intentional, conscious, thoughtful choices and actions.
I have come to love challenges, so I am going to embark on intentional giving for the next 30 days. This blog appears to be written by someone of a certain faith, but don't let that stop you if you are of a different one - all the mighty religions of the world teach the Golden Rule!
http://myblessedlife.net/2010/11/30-day-giving-challenge-day-1.html/comment-page-1#comment-25152

5 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure what your blog title meant when I first clicked over. Then I read the description, and I love it! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the challenge and joining in. c-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Katie! For my first 'give' I picked up trash on the way to school. We had 3 hands full!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us, Jess. I can't wait to see how the month unfolds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jess,
    I'm a reporter with The Globe and Mail. I was hoping to speak with you for an article about how your year has gone. Is there a number where I could reach you? Would you kindly send me a note at wleung@globeandmail.com
    Thanks so much for your reply! I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing the challenge! I saw you were a fan of Freecycle and I thought you might like the new site I've built to make Freecycle groups quicker and easier to use.

    You can check it out at http://trashnothing.com - I'd love to hear feedback if you get a chance to try it.

    ReplyDelete